A2Z Marriage is a reliable place that can help you to get the certification for your marriage in an easier way. All the needed documentation work will be performed by the professionals of the company to make the things more easier and convenient for you. But, this is for sure that you need to complete some Procedure as well as document submission to get the things done by the experts of the company for availing the needed benefits.
Here is a list of some common documents that are needed for getting a marriage certification from our end: -
- Proof of Age - (Voter Id Card, Driving License, Matriculation Certificate or something that defines the age of the person) any one of them is needed for process completion.
- Eligibility - ( Being eligible for Court Marriage, Boy should be above 21 years and girls above 18 year of age).
- Residence Proof - ( Driving License, Voter Id Card, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) ( Any one of these that describes the address of the persons going to get the certification of Court Marriage).
- Divorced - If any party is divorcee, it is needed to carry the Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court for legal process completion.
- Witness - At the time of Marriage Registration, Two Witness With a valid ID Proof is needed. Apart from that, they also need to carry 2 Passport size photo with them to complete the needed legal process.
- Death Certificate - If any party is widow / widower, it is essential to carry death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- Other Country - No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage
- Some Common Things: - You need to carry Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala and 2kg Sweets for completion of marriage.